Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yule Ball ((Romance))

Go down 
+2
PK2009
Coco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

Yule Ball ((Romance)) Empty
PostSubject: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:01 am

The Yule Ball was coming. The students at Hogwarts had enjoyed it so much during the Triwizard Tournament that it was now held once a year. Moving posters hung on walls advertising it the only talk to be heard in the girls bathrooms. As usual, dance classes were being held to prepare the students for the dance itself. The whole school seemed to be bustling as it was only a couple of days away..

Coco walked into the room where they were holding the dance lessons. She knew how to dance, but classes had been for this hour for the lessons and there wasn't really anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cardinalproud
PK2009
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am

PK also walked in thinking it was a bathroom and was astounded at the number of attractive girls in the bathroom. Then he realized he had taken a wrong turn and asked the girl next to him-
"what the hell is this."
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 am

"Dance lessons for the Yule Ball," she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 am

"Do I really have to go to this stuff?" she said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:32 am

"I don't think so," she said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:36 am

"Well I'm not dancing with a Gryffindor, no way. Though that cute boy from your house Coco is real cute!" she said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:11 am

"Which one?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:12 am

"Damien Gabriel Fair. I heard his family is heeps famous and he's hot!" she answered, fluttered.
Back to top Go down
PK2009
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:41 pm

PK heard her and said, "Pshh, he's alright. I can dance better" with a hint of jealusy in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 pm

*Professor Tobias Lupin Walks Over To The Group Of Students Talking*

"Feeling Sentimental?, If You Ask Me This Dance Is A Waste Of Time, The Reason Im Here Is Someone Is Sneaking In To The Potions Club And Brewing Something And No One Will Go To The Ball Until Someone CONFESSES!"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 am

"I don't see how thats fair, professor. Why don't you simply use truth serum on us or threaten us to be more exact?" she joked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
PK2009
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:47 pm

PK tried not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 pm

"Very Well Go To Your Ball But It Happens Again Before The Ball Then Iy Is Cancelled"
Back to top Go down
chaotic38
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Donovan walked up "you have no right to cancel the ball even if it happens again" Donovan said. He usually wore his hair long but he cut it just for the ball.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:13 am

(Donovan, this has kind of been inactive since HC shut down last year)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yule Ball ((Romance))   Yule Ball ((Romance)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yule Ball ((Romance))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Chronicles :: RPG :: Harry Potter Roleplay-
Jump to: