Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Not As Simple As That.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

It's Not As Simple As That. Empty
PostSubject: It's Not As Simple As That.   It's Not As Simple As That. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 am

PG

Chapter One - Along the Shore

I walked along the shore of the small beach, knowing that impending doom would soon reach me by the time the sun went down. I've got to leave him...he doesn't want me here. Then it struck me, I was Zurie deVapula Fair. Not a vampire, not a seer, not anything of the sort, I was a witch and I was leaving my beloved boyfriend, Lennox because he was intending on me becoming a vampire.

I then sank to my knees and sobbed my heart out, wondering if I could save myself now, I was foolish. They were coming to get me, the dark lord and his army. Just a few minutes away was when they woudl arrive and kill me because of my foolish acts. I was heartbroken...

As I took my wand out with ease, I aimed around the surroundings and stopped sobbing after I heard a small rustle in a peculiar bush. I wanted to scream, though I couldn't with all the fear that flourished in my eyes.

"Please! Forgive me...whoever you are. I'll do whatever you want..."

Then it all became clear to me as a figure walked out of the bush and startled myself, Zurie deVapula Fair. "L-Lennox?"

"Zurie, your safe! Oh how glad I am to see you..." he ran to me in a small second and hugged me as hard as he could.

"Oh, I was foolish...Lennox. But I am more foolish because..." I suddenly stopped and took a breather. "...there coming. We have to leave right now or were all dead!"

But I knew it was worthless, not even his speed would help, because I had made a unbreakable vow to meet them here and I would die either way.

"Then let's leave!" Lennox panted before calming himself unusally fast.

"But...but...I made a deal with them. I made an unbreakable vow."

Silence then began, I was there calm for the moment before breaking into tears and standing in my spot as still as anyone could be.

"Why, then Zurie?" he asked.

"I gave you up and I said to you I'd kill myself if I left you..." I murmured.

"Then we'll just have to fight then, I'm very grateful you didn't make the vow about death..."

All I did was nod and then within that long minute of silence, black flashes began to roam the small beach and as I wailed in terror, Lennox began to prepare himself for a life threatening situation which would impact on both of us.

"We'll just have to fight...Zurie...take your wand out."

And I did what he said, waiting for life's decision along with Lennox's.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Simple As That.   It's Not As Simple As That. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Nice one Izzy Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Simple As That.   It's Not As Simple As That. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Wow, its great! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Auror Expulso
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Simple As That.   It's Not As Simple As That. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 am

Nice story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not As Simple As That.   It's Not As Simple As That. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not As Simple As That.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Chronicles :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish & Blotts-
Jump to: