Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.

Go down 
+4
mrsmalfoy007
B0urne
Iceir Greyback
Isabelle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. Empty
PostSubject: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:23 am

Lovely couple. Both funny and adventurous, so random and very exploring. I love 'em! Don't you think these two would make the most best couple? They'd be so cute.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:06 am

Yeah, i think they make a great couple. Although, I always thought it may be Harry/Luna, if not Harry/Hermione.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:18 am

I never thought Harry/Luna because Luna seems a little more fun and stuff like that with Harry and I don't think he'd put up with it, but you know Neville: he's shy and polite.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm

I really liked this couple Smile

They just kinda click..
Back to top Go down
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:59 pm

I've always been a fan of these two but I always had my suspicions about Neville and Lavender but after seeing her in the 6th film I took all of that back and just admitted that I was a Luna/Neville fan! Does anyone know if they get married in the end?
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Isabelle wrote:
I never thought Harry/Luna because Luna seems a little more fun and stuff like that with Harry and I don't think he'd put up with it, but you know Neville: he's shy and polite.

Thats true, but they always did have a little, "moment".
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 am

mrsmalfoy007 wrote:
I've always been a fan of these two but I always had my suspicions about Neville and Lavender but after seeing her in the 6th film I took all of that back and just admitted that I was a Luna/Neville fan! Does anyone know if they get married in the end?

I'd love to see them married! But I'm not so sure...
Back to top Go down
Luna_Love
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Luna_Love

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm a total Luna/Neville fan.
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 pm

mrsmalfoy007 wrote:
I saw in an interview with JKR that Luna doesn't marry Neville, I don't know what the guy's called but he's more like Luna.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora10
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Nymphadora10

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:28 pm

gosh i cant believe the didn't get married

Last edited by Nymphadora10 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione McGonagall
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Hermione McGonagall

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:57 pm

I thought they did get together. Did they? Because someone said that Neville went with Hannah and I don't believe that. I reckon that it was always Neville/Luna all the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.   Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Chronicles :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: The Great Hall :: Friends, Foes and Relationships-
Jump to: