Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Half-Blood Prince Discussion

Go down 
+5
Auror Expulso
Iceir Greyback
Vicodin
kivock
xxmissyxx101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xxmissyxx101
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
xxmissyxx101

Half-Blood Prince Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 pm

hello guys what do all of you guys think about the half blood prince lol !

here some few things that i liek and don't like .

Francais the fish rofl

i like the way helen bon carta plays bellatrix in this it's diffrent yhat when she does it in the 5th one .

i also think that narcissa should of looked diffrent

hello loved to hera your comments about hbP
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexpg.com
kivock
1st Year
1st Year

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:43 pm

I agree, Narcissa didn't look anything like I imagined her. Maybe its because she had blonde hair in the book but not in the movie, and she didn't seem nearly upset enough...
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx101
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
xxmissyxx101

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm

i know but i liked the way bellatrix sounded in that . i also like the bit near the end when she wa sin the great hall mesisng stuff up lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexpg.com
Vicodin
3rd Year
3rd Year
Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Please fix the title, you spelled prince wrong.
I'm also having some trouble understanding what you're writing. a comma or the right spelling can do wonders Smile (Helena Bonham Carter)

i think she's awesome for the part tho, she plays it crazy and its fun lol. i also like whoever played Narcissa, it was cool how her hair was so similar to her sister's and her love of her family

i definitely missed the funeral scene and i hated how they changed DD's death with harry watchin from underneath...
Back to top Go down
http://www.houseofjigsaw.com/board/index.php
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:01 pm

I think Narcissa should have looked different also. Otherwise, the film wasn't very good. There wasn't nearly enough Magic used to satisfy my needs. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
Auror Expulso
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 pm

I think the Half-Blood Prince movie was good, but it had a lot of off-topic things.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 am

I also think that Aragog shrunk the HBP the film. Theres a Topic about it in Characters and Creatures.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:11 am

The movie was alright, but I began to figure that they were using more romance than action in the movie and it was just annoying. Though I loved Bellatrix's part, she was very good...
Back to top Go down
Auror Expulso
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:41 am

Yeah Bellatrix was quite awesome really.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:51 pm

She only had a bit of a minor part though. I don't really like her as a character. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:07 am

How could you? I am ashamed to do this, but I'll have too. Sad

Spark, please have a heart for Bellatrix since she had one for Sirius and Fred.

I almost cried when Malfoy started crying, his tears are so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Isabelle wrote:
How could you? I am ashamed to do this, but I'll have too. Sad

Spark, please have a heart for Bellatrix since she had one for Sirius and Fred.

I almost cried when Malfoy started crying, his tears are so beautiful.

Oohhhh, Malfoy fan! Sad
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:25 am

Exclamation

Members Notice: don't state the obvious.

I went to go watch the movie twice, the premiere and then a random day last week.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Love
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Luna_Love

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:59 am

I'm a Malfoy fangirl too lol, seeing him cry, oh boy lol.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:14 pm

I want to change my opinion on this film. Since I last posted in this thread, I have watched the film much times and I have grown to love it.
Back to top Go down
Gringotts_Goblin
Admin
Admin
Gringotts_Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:44 am

Yeah Half blood Prince is one of the better film's I think, They still left out a bulk load of stuff from the book, But they did do the key scene's very well.
If I feel like watching a Harry Potter movie, I nearly always goes straight for HBP.

I really like how it's sort of about Dumbledore and Harry's adventure's, together, searching for the Horcruxes and Information on Voldemort's past.
You don't get to see enough of Harry & Dumbledore actually working together at task's alot in the series, and you really get the feeling like Dumbledore was treating Harry more like an equal wizard, and less like a student he teaches.
Back to top Go down
gr4yskyes
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:18 am

This was my favourite of all the films. I dunno why, it's just pretty intense. Francis the fish is freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-Blood Prince Discussion   Half-Blood Prince Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Prince Discussion
Page 1 of 1