Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my first fan fic (robin hood)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jayj
jayj

my first fan fic (robin hood) Empty
PostSubject: my first fan fic (robin hood)   my first fan fic (robin hood) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 pm

The secret lies within

chapter one the flashback

carly was playing in the forest with her brother robin they were climbing trees and running around like kids would. "hey robin bet you cant catch me" carly shouted running off deeper into the forest "hey wait up its dangerous in there" robin shouted after his sister as he began to run after her "AHHHHHHH" carly screamed she had fallen over and cut her arm blood started to drip down her arm as she sat up tears filled her eyes "hey come on lets take you home" robin said softly as he picked his sister up and carried her back to the village.

Robin and Carly arrived in the village people were screaming and running about everywhere there was a fire a great big one, Robin gasped the fire was at there parents house he put down his sister and ran towards there house hoping and praying no one was hurt he tried to go inside but one of the villigers held him back "im sorry but there aint nothin we can do" the villiger said still holding him Robin was struggling against the villiger trying to break free he wanted to run in the house and rescue his parents even though it was too late....

"Robin" carly whispered as she walked up to him "whats going on" carly was 6 years old and robin was 13 a lady villiger walked over to them "come on come back to my house" she said kindly as she took carly's hand and led her away Robin followed behind he wasn't going to leave his sister without explaining it to her. They arrived at a small cottage near the edge of the town the lady said her name was Marie "im so sorry i saw the whole thing" Marie said as she handed Carly a drink and sat her down Marie was mainly talking to Robin "what happened" Robin asked as he looked out the window towards were his house had once been "well your mother was inside sleeping after doing the housework, she told me that she was going to sleep and to keep an eye out for you two so i did, i was doing my garden when i smelt smoke and thats all i saw just smoke, your mother and father was in there as the fire got bigger and bigger we couldnt do anything" Marie stopped she looked at Carly who's arm was still bleeding not badly as it was only a small cut. Robin stood up and took Carly's hand she put the cup down and stood up with Robin "we shall go now there is nothing left her for us anymore" Robin said as he lead Carly out of the door "thank you Marie"

"but your far too young to leave" Marie said shocked "why dont you saty here" Robin shook his head and left quickly with Carly who followed but she was confused by what was happening.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 years later
Robin Hood was sitting in his den with his team Tuck, Kate, Much, Allan and little John discussing on how best to rob the castle. Robin didnt tell anyone about his sister Carly he kept her a secret from his team

meanwhile...

Carly was at the house Robin had left her at with a family Carly always wondered what had happened to her brother robin she was only little when he left her here he said it was for the best but Carly had blammed herself for him leaving her. Carly was helping with the chores with the kind owners who had took her in she was sweeping the floor when there was a knock at the door "i'll get it" Carly said as she approached the door it was kicked in and guards came running inside "GET THE GIRL" one of them shouted as the guards advanced on carly she legged it running out the back she kept running as guards on horesback was catching up to her Carly kept running but it was too late a guard grabbed her Carly struggled against his grip but she couldnt break free....

this is my first fan fic please comment i have some more chapters which i will post after i get some comments
Back to top Go down

my first fan fic (robin hood)
Page 1 of 1