Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heyy everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jayj
jayj

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Heyy everyone im back again, i had totally forgot about this forum until i got the email earlier Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:43 pm

YES! JAYJ! YES! YOU RETURNED! Hahahaha. Smile Welcome back jayj, stay active please! (Says me when i'm off to sleep in 20 mins) Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
jayj
jayj

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:44 pm

haha i do check here every now and then but im mainly on this other forum i moderate as me and my friend roleplay loads on there, hows you though?
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:47 pm

I'm good thanks. I was really dissapointed cause my internet went for ages then I came back to find everyone had ditched the place. Sad It's okay now though, we have it up and running again. Say, if you can get atleast 3 people from the forum inwhich you so cooley Moderate, I shall give you back your post as Moderator and Gryffindor Prefect. Sound good? Smile
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:50 pm

haha lol the forum i moderate is dead aswell apart from me and my friend as we both gave up up on PF as it wouldnt let us roleplay for a while so we changed forums.

I am glad this forum seems to be coming more alive again though hopefully you will have more roleplayers on this forum lol as thats what i like to do.

Its a shame though i have exams coming up so i need to revise as its my final year now and i need to pass but i will come on here everyday and post Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:00 am

Ah, nice one. I'll be happy to start a roleplay with you something. I'm busy for half of each day in the week with school and that but w/e. Start a roleplay and i'll add a post to it when I can. Wink
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:01 am

sure i will do that later i might be able to ask my roleplaying friend to join this forum she might
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 am

That would be great, we could do with some more roleplayers. Smile Anyways, i'm of for the night. Speak tomorrow jayj. Wink
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:03 am

laters Smile
Back to top Go down
Harry Neil
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Welcome to the forum. I am Harry Neil
I hope you have read the rules here. Put on the sorting hat to get sorted in a house here.
A failure on following the rules will result in you getting banned!!!
Get a wand here and start superposting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arnabchaks.webnode.in
Jessica
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Jessica

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi! The roleplaying on PF is reaaalllyyyy active now, believe me, I'm in heaps of RPs.
Anyway, welcome back! I only joined on here this afternoon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyy everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyy everyone!   Heyy everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyy everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Chronicles :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Introductions-
Jump to: