Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Marauders era...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Jessica

The Marauders era... Empty
PostSubject: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:10 pm

OK, so this RP is set in the Marauders era, with James, Severus, Remus, Lily, Sirius, Regulus etc. up for RPing. You can create your own OC, or RP one of the Marauders.
This is set just around the exams, just after Lily and Severus fall out. If we could get girlfriends for Sirius, Remus or Sev that'd be cool. Romance is accepted, just keep it fluffy, e.g., kissing etc is fine.
You can take anyone, just as long as they're not already taken.

Some Rules...
1. No Godmodding. I don't accept it, and never will.
2. You can Roleplay multiple people, just so long as you can handle it.
3. Please stay true to the plot. If we're RPing on the Quidditch pitch, and your character was there, they cant magically teleport/apparate into the Great Hall. If the character was somewhere else to begin with, that's fine.
4. Have fun with it. I don't expect you to be totally, completely, absolutely serious all the time.
5. No one word posts. It's annoying.
6. It's first come, best dressed. If the character you wanted is taken, choose another, or create your own. It's fun. Very Happy
7. HAVE FUN!

Now, for the people...
James -
Lily - jayj
Severus - Voldywalker
Remus - Topher
Regulus -
Sirius - Icier Greyback

OC's
Jessica Henry

If you want an OC, can you just fill out a brief character profile, e.g:
Name:
Appearance:
House:
+ Anything else...

If you want to post a detailed profile, go ahead, it's perfectly fine with me.

My full profile is in the Character Profiles thread, it's the first one. But here's a brief one for you:
Name: Jessica Henry
Appearance: Small, about 4'9"-5'1". Waist length red-brown hair, normally worn up in a ponytail. She has bright blue eyes, and freckles.
House: Gryffindor

----

Just a note, I live in Australia, so if I'm not on when everyone else is, feel free to RP your little hearts out.

Last edited by Jessica on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm

I'll take Sirius Black please. I should enjoy this role although I don't know a single thing about the Marauders past. I haven't read 4, 5 or 6 yet.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm

if its okay i would like to take lilly it would be different as i have never played her before.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Yay, this is already getting members. Jessica, when we start, if theres some kinda story line that I need to know just put in brackets under your post telling the part of the story. Wink
Back to top Go down
Voldywalker
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:44 pm

ill be sevurus snape
Back to top Go down
Topher
Topher

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 am

I'll be James, I s'pose. Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:51 am

All accepted, I'll edit now. Icier, the RP is set after Sev calls Lily a Mudblood(around exams), but he doesn't mean it, she doesn't believe him though. So Lily would be a little mopey, and starting to get into James. We'll make it up as we go along, JKR doesn't elaborate on all the things they got up to.

EDIT: Voldywalker!!! You're here too!! Very Happy It's JessicaHS from Potterforums.
Back to top Go down
Topher
Topher

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:44 pm

(So, in that case, is it the end of fifth year, being just after O.W.L.s, or the beginning of sixth?)
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 am

(It's towards the end of the fifth, or we could make it the beginning of the sixth if it goes for longer
EDIT: We can start now if you like.)
Back to top Go down
Topher
Topher

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:17 pm

(Well, yeah, but if it's all right, I'd like to change to Lupin. I didn't realize he was still open. *shrugs*. I suppose I could play James, too, until someone new signs up, just to fill it in, but I'd just have to say I'd prefer Remus to James.)
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm ready to start when you guys are.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 am

(Yep, sure thing Topher, I'll change when I get back from soccer training Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Topher
Topher

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 pm

(Okay. thanks. So where do we start?)
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 am

(Well, we could put it in 6th year, at the start of term, on Platform 9 3/4, if you guys like.)
(EDIT: Yeah, we'll start in 6th year. Let's get this RP rolling!)

Jessica pushed her trolley towards platforms nine and ten. She reached the barrier and leaned against it. When she was sure no Muggles were watching, she slipped through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marauders era...   The Marauders era... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marauders era...
Page 1 of 1