Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Murder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henry Bridge
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Henry Bridge

The Horrible Murder Empty
PostSubject: The Horrible Murder   The Horrible Murder I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:17 am

The Horrible Murder

Chapter 1: The Death

Sabrina was like any other teenager her age. She was a 15 year old girl, and she was very bright. She was also funny, and pretty. She lived with her mother, and she was an only child. There was one difference about Sabrina, she called her mother by her first name, Leo. "Hey Sabrina, what are your plans for the evening?" Leo said to Sabrina. Sabrina replied with, "Nothing really. Just going to watch some tv." Sabrina then relised the pretty dress that her mother was in. "Where are you going Leo?" Leo smiled and said, "Just out to eat with a few friends. I'll be back in a few hours." Sabrina was used to being alone. Her mother was a teacher and worked a lot. "Ok see you later Leo." Leo opened the door. "Bye Sabrina." Leo walked out and closed the door.

"Ya, now I can have some alone time." Sabrina smiled. She then walked over to the refriagtor. There was a lot of food in it. Sabrina looked at the clock. It read 5:45 P.M. "Hmm supper time. Guess I'll eat then." Sabrina took some chicken out of the refriagtor. "Hmm...this looks good. Guess I'll have this." Sabrina put the chicken in the microwave for one minute. She then took it out and put it on a plate. She then took some coke out of her fridge.

Sabrina then went over to the couch and sat down. She then picked up the flicker and turned the tv on. She flicked through channels but couldn't find anything. "Arrrg. I hate thursdays, nothing is ever on."

Someone then knocked on the door. "Hmmm....I wonder who the could be." Sabrina put the plate, and coke down and went over to answer it. She opened the door, which relived someone with a mask over his head. He pushed her in slammed the door shut, and locked it. He then took a gun out of his pocket. "Say anything and you die!" Sabrina then spoke. "Please don't hurt me. What do you want?" The man chuckled briefly. "What do I want you ask? I don't want anything. Except for you out of my life. So here." The man raised the gun more and pointed it at Sabrina's heart. Sabrina screamed, "Don't!" But it was too late. The man fired the gun three times, and Sabrina fell on the ground. She was dead. "That's what you get jerk!" He then threw the gun right next to her. The man then opened the door, and ran out. He slammed the door shut.

It was now 7:35 P.M. Leo walked out of her car, and headed up to her house. "Man that was some good food." Leo said to herself. She took out her key, and unlocked the door. She walked in and closed the door. "Hey Sabrina! I'm home. Where are y---" Leo walked a little more and saw Sabrina's dead body on the ground. She screamed. "Oh my GOD!!!!" Leo of course began to cry. "My baby." Leo ran over to the phone. She dieled 911. "Hello what is your emergency?" Leo spoke quickley. "My daughter has been killed." The voice then replied back. "Where do you live mam? And what's your name?" Leo began to talk, a little slower though. "23 Apple Street. My name is Leo Martinez." The voice then replied. "Ok help will be there right away. Please stay calm." Leo began to cry more. "Ok. Thank you." Leo then hung up the phone.

She sat down on the couch. She looked at Sabrina, which made her cry even more. "I can't belive this is happening." Leo then saw the gun. The police got out of their car. Their were two dectives, one doctor and the captian.. All three of them, walked over to the house. They then knocked on the door. "Hello. Ms. Martinez. We're two dectives." The door wasn't shut all the way. They opened the door. They saw Leo crying. One began to talk. "Miss. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm dective Logan Devonwood. This is my partner decteive Henry Bridge."

Henry then began to talk. "Can you tell us what happened here?" Leo then nodded. "Well. I'm not totally sure. I went to a party. Then I came home, and found my daughter lieing here." The doctor then interruped. "Dectives. May I have a word with you please?" They nodded and looked at Leo. "Ok. Now this is our captain Cassie. She'll talk to you for now. We'll talk to in a little while." Leo nodded. "Ok." She walked over to Cassie. Cassie then spoke, "I'm sorry for your loss. Now can you tell me what happened?"

The dectives walked over to the doctor. "So how's it look Regan?" Henry asked the doctor. "Not so good. She was shot three times. It was quick I can tell you that." Logan then interupted. "And how do you know that." Regan replied, "By the bullet holes of course. They were all shot about the same second." Logan shook his head. "The stupid bastered made her die painfully." Regan nodded. "It looks that way." Henry shook his head. 'Did he rape her?" Regan shook her head. "No. But she was killed quickly and painfully. I'll be able to tell you more when I get her back to the morgue." Henry then spoke. "Thanks Doc. Call us when you have more." Logan then looked at Henry. "Another murder case to solve." Henry nodded. "Ya. Let's get the killer."
Back to top Go down

The Horrible Murder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Chronicles :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish & Blotts-
Jump to: