Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once In A Millenium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snapeslove<3
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

Once In A Millenium Empty
PostSubject: Once In A Millenium   Once In A Millenium I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:58 am

A fanfic I am currently working on about a girl named Leila Potter. Here, I've got a good summery:

Leila Potter has never known what it would be like to go to a Wizarding School. She has never known why there are green, spiraling marks on her arms. There are so many things that Leila Potter has never known.
So she's determined to find out. A 15 year old girl surrounded and in the midst of mystery, Harry Potter's twin sister is much more important and unique than she ever imagined. She never knew that she had the power to effect the Second War.
~~~~~~

Sound good?I have 3 chapters up and am currently working on my 4th. The main characters are Harry, Leila, Snape, Hermione, and some others. (: So please check it out, and make sure you reviews!

Once In a Millenium--Fanfiction.net
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Jessica

Once In A Millenium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once In A Millenium   Once In A Millenium I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:31 am

Very Happy Cant wait for the 4th chapter Heather.
Back to top Go down

Once In A Millenium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Chronicles :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish & Blotts-
Jump to: