Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is the wand for you?

Go down 
+26
Jessica
chaotic38
Henry Bridge
dreamer_x
Gringotts_Goblin
Topher
PurplePandaLove
Rose Weasley
Auror Expulso
Saphira
Shiny Star
gr4yskyes
mrsmalfoy007
Nymphadora Tonks Fan
Coco
KilljoyKali
TheMarauders
xxmissyxx101
Death Eater Remus
pps1993
jayj
hpfan98
B0urne
Vicodin
AlbusPotter22
Iceir Greyback
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

Which is the wand for you? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
AlbusPotter22
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
AlbusPotter22

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 am

Twelve inch. Yew and Stardust: Flexible, unique, mysterious. A Gregorovitch wand no doubt, with remarkable workmanship and beautiful... even if it does have a tendency to get as lost in dreams as it's owner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.potterforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8887
Vicodin
3rd Year
3rd Year
Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 am

9 inches, fig wood and centaur hair. Simple balance is the key in this Ollivander wand, as is fairness. You understand the need to give and take, and you don't let prejudices cloud your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houseofjigsaw.com/board/index.php
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm

10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Mine was 13 inch Flu Powder, i think. I will upload some more quizzez soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah, find a really decent one though. Not just a stupid one. Post it in this Olivanders Wand Shop section aswell, okay?
Back to top Go down
hpfan98
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 am

13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:07 am

Nice, i wanna take the quiz again cause i feel i put some wrong answers,
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Hmm i dont paticualy like the wand i was given...
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:25 pm

13 inches, holly and griffin feather. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.

hmmm not bad my one
Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:04 pm

12 1/2 inches, cypress and unicorn heartstring. One of the darker Gregorovitch creations no doubt. Vengeful and seething with hatred, you wouldn't let anything stand in your way, you ruthless green-eyed creature.

I don't think that would be appropriate for me. I'm not that violent
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater Remus
3rd Year
3rd Year
Death Eater Remus

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down
pps1993
2nd Year
2nd Year
pps1993

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 pm

This is what came up second time:
10 1/2 inches, cedar and floo powder, a strange Gregorovitch combination indeed! You've been bitten bad by the travel bug, and change is the name of your game. A true wanderer, you can't stay long in one place and wish to travel the world.
More appropriate I think Smile
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx101
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
xxmissyxx101

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 pm

12 1/2 inches, cypress and unicorn heartstring. One of the darker Gregorovitch creations no doubt. Vengeful and seething with hatred, you wouldn't let anything stand in your way, you ruthless green-eyed creature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexpg.com
TheMarauders
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 pm

definatly not me
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Nice..Ill swap lol
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:57 pm

13 1/13 inch, ebony and mercury. Interesting and unusual are severe understatements for this Gregorovitch wand. You've got your own style and your own opinions, and you probably live in your own world as well. Join us down here in the real world sometimes, will you?
Back to top Go down
Coco
1st Year
1st Year
Coco

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:29 am

Cool. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cardinalproud
Nymphadora Tonks Fan
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Nymphadora Tonks Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 am

Back to top Go down
http://myremusantonksforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
mrsmalfoy007
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
mrsmalfoy007

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
gr4yskyes
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 pm

what can I say? It might be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Which is the wand for you? 1044624576_wandscedar

Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
Saphira
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 am

Hazel and dragon heartstring, 9 and a half inches. This is a wand of wisdom and practicality. No nonsense approach to life, logical, reasonable. But also a rather uncreative Ollivander wand--looks like you are going to have problems making u...um... doing your Divination assignments!
Back to top Go down
Auror Expulso
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 am

13 inch. holly and griffin feathers. An unusual Ollivander's wand, but one that speaks of righteousness and heroism. The wand of a born leader, this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the wand for you?   Which is the wand for you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the wand for you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Chronicles :: Diagon Alley :: Olivander's Wand Shop-
Jump to: