Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lesson time on the broom stick

Go down 
+4
KilljoyKali
Iceir Greyback
xxmissyxx101
Shiny Star
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

Lesson time on the broom stick Empty
PostSubject: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 pm

The teacher was on the toilet.

Shiny sat on her broom stick. It began to move.

"Weeeeeeee......"Shiny shouted when she began moving around on the broom stick.
Back to top Go down
http://everyone.myfreeforum.org/index.html
xxmissyxx101
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
xxmissyxx101

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Missy came outside and relived that the teacher was not thetre yet being late fo r her reparet flying lesson wasn't good. she sa w shiny sitting her broomstuckc floating missy did the same .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hexpg.com
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Then, out of no-where, Ace came flying through. He was one of the top Quidditch Performers in the world for his age.

His Broomstick was a Comet 290 unlike everyone elses which were just Broomsticks from the school cupboard. Ace also had far more skill than anyone else and could fly to perfection. He did loops around the other members.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Kali walked outside and saw everyone flying around. She had been late to yet another class. Hopefully the teacher didn't find out. She'd be in a ton of trouble. Her flying professor was extremely strict.
"Well, if everyone else is flying, why shouldn't I?" thought Kali.
She hopped on her broom and took off, a little shaky at first, but soon getting the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 am

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..............." Shiny yelled. She had crashed, her arm had broke but her rbroom stick was in one piece still.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:34 am

Kali flew down to Shiny immediately. It seemed like nobody else cared that she was in pain. They just kept on flying.
"Somebody help her!" Kali screamed. She was extremely mad that nobody was doing anything.
Ace heard Kali scream and came down to help.
"Can you go get the nurse?" Kali asked.
Ace nodded and ran inside the building. I sat with Shiny trying to comfort her, trying to find some way to help her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 am

Shiny was knocked out, also her spine seemed to be broken, her own jumped off and licked Kali.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 am

Kali jumped at the contact. This was definitely unexpected. "The nurse better get here soon," thought Kali. She was praying non-stop for Shiny. She couldn't let one of her few friends die.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 am

KilljoyKali wrote:
Kali flew down to Shiny immediately. It seemed like nobody else cared that she was in pain. They just kept on flying.
"Somebody help her!" Kali screamed. She was extremely mad that nobody was doing anything.
Ace heard Kali scream and came down to help.
"Can you go get the nurse?" Kali asked.
Ace nodded and ran inside the building. I sat with Shiny trying to comfort her, trying to find some way to help her feel better.

(DONNOT GODMOD)

After getting the Nurse (Due to a God Mod), Ace started to fly again whilse they waited for their teacher.
Back to top Go down
KilljoyKali
1st Year
1st Year
KilljoyKali

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 am

(Oops sorry. I wasn't thinking when I did that. I won't do it again. Embarassed)

The Nurse walked right over to Shiny. She was examining her body for every possible injury. She didn't look too good. She would have to give her some potions to help everything heal. When Kali heard from the nurse that she had it under control, she flew up into the sky once again, less shaky than last time.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 am

(It's okay. Smile)

Dylan flew down near to Kali. "How is she then?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Blaze had not noticed the commotion and was busy swooping around on his personal Nimbus 2050.He was quite good at quidditch but didnt like to boast and rarely showed his talent at home.But he was going to change that here so that he may get on his house's team next year.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Shiny opened her eyes and said "I'm hungry." Then she went back to her knocked out self, she seemed to be in allot of pain, Shiny was strange as she would always bring some thing strange in the lesson and not realize everyone was talking. She often did that but it was nice to hear no Shiny talking.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Ace flew down into the hospital wing to check if Shiny was okay. She had a broken Spine and Arm. This was quite a bad injury, but Ace new just the spell. He drew his wand and pointed it towards her Spine. "Episkey." He commanded and there was a slight clicking noise. Her spine was better again. He then did the same for her arm. "Episkey." Both her broken bones were fixed. She was still knocked out. "Hmm... ah ha!" He had an idea. "Ferula!" He said and bandage appeared on her arm, a splint on her spine. "Rennervate!" He cast the spell on Shiny and she became conscious again.
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm

((What year are we in?))
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 pm

carly walked in the hospital wing "ace are you showing off again" carly shook her head at ace "least your healing her" carly smiled
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Ace smiled as he knew that he was partly showing off, but atleast he had healed her. "She should be okay now though." He said to Carly.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 pm

"thats good are you carying on with the flying lesson then because i will walk down there with you" carly offered
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Blaze was still flying around and drew to a hault looking round."Where the hell everyone gone?" He muttered to himself and flew to the ground dismounting his broom.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Star
3rd Year
3rd Year
Shiny Star

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Shiny had got sent to the hospital.

Did anyone come and support her?
Back to top Go down
B0urne
6th Year
6th Year
B0urne

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:59 pm

((Wack Bracets around your words when out of character..))
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Spark wrote:
Ace flew down into the hospital wing to check if Shiny was okay. She had a broken Spine and Arm. This was quite a bad injury, but Ace new just the spell. He drew his wand and pointed it towards her Spine. "Episkey." He commanded and there was a slight clicking noise. Her spine was better again. He then did the same for her arm. "Episkey." Both her broken bones were fixed. She was still knocked out. "Hmm... ah ha!" He had an idea. "Ferula!" He said and bandage appeared on her arm, a splint on her spine. "Rennervate!" He cast the spell on Shiny and she became conscious again.

(Yes, i did.)

Dylan smiled at Carly and they walked together towards the Quidditch grounds for lessons.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 pm

carly couldnt wait to fly she loved it so much
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Dylan hopped onto his Comet 290. "We might aswell fly there." He told Carly.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 pm

carly followed speeding off even though the broom was from the store cuboard carly flew it well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson time on the broom stick   Lesson time on the broom stick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson time on the broom stick
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next