Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School life (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Sakura Yuki was walking through the corridors minding her own business, everyone had there own clique and she would be classed one of the 'losers'. Sakura was fairly pretty had long black hair that curled around if styled but it was natural. At school everyone wore there own clothes say you where a cheerleader you would wear that outfit and always have your hair up but mainly everyone just wore their own clothes.

Sakura held the books she was holding quite close to her as she alked through the corridors her bright blues eyes glancing around to make sure she didnt bump into anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Kiba came running down the hall as fast as he could, infront of him, a kid who looked about a year younger than him.
"Go on then, you little shit. Run!"
Kiba noticed that he'd bumped into someone. He walked over and looked into her blue eyes.
"I'm really sorry..."
He said as he bent down to pick up all her books. He gave them back to her.
"The names Kiba,"
He smiled.
"Kiba Unzuki."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartschronicles.rpg-board.net
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 pm

"Thanks" was all Sakura said as she took her books back and turned in a different direction and started to walk off like nothing had happened in the first place, she was quite small in height and was wearing a white skirt that flowed about when she walked and a plain yellow t-shirt with white flat shoes.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Kiba was fairly annoyed that she just said thanks and walked off, with-out even sharing her name. He walked down the corridor to his next class which was art.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Sakura walked to her next class and sat down next to the window in the corner and out of he way from everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:53 pm

As Kiba walked into his classroom, he could see the mysterious figure he'd just bumped into perched at the back of the class, away from everyone else. He saw that she obviously wanted to be alone, so he kept his distance. As class started, he began to write a note.
"Meet me after class. Kiba."
He through it the length of the classroom and it landed on the floor under her desk.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Sakura had ignored the note under her desk as she carried on drawing a picture of a snow wolf her favourite animal.

"Hey Kiba" Sophia waved at him she was the head cheerleader and one of the most popular girls in school she went and sat next to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:01 pm

"Hey, Soph. How did Cheerleading Practice go?"
He asked in an angry down, obviously annoyed with the mystery girl because she ignored the note.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:04 pm

"whats wrong, Kiba your still coming to that party tonight right?" Sophia asked looking at him smiling.

Sakura looked out of the window and to the weather it had been a nice day and the weather was still sunny.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 pm

"Er, yeah sure. I'll be there."
He replied, and have a kind of half smile. He had also now noticed that sunlight was shining into the classroom. He wondered weather mystery girl was watching something outside or just trying to look away from him.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm

"Okay class settle down" The teacher called out to everyone looking up from the books he was marking.

"Sakura! is there something more interesting outside than your work?" The teacher asked.

Sakura shook her head "no sir"

Sophia laughed "the loser is trying to be a rebel what a pity" she sneered.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 pm

"Hey, lay off Sakura."
Kiba glared at Sophia as he said this and he realised that he finally new her name, Sakura. He loved that name since he was about 7, he didn't know why.
"If you want me to come to your party tonight then.."
He continued but Sophia interupted.
"Okay okay, what your problem?"
Kiba sat down and rolled his eyes as the teacher continued to talk.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:25 pm

"Now at the end you shall all show your work to everyone in the class" The teacher carried on.

Sophia was in a pretty huffy mood but didnt say anymore as she wanted Kiba to come to his party.

Sakura looked down at her drawing she needed to shade it more.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Kiba looked over towards Sakura and noticed that her Art Work was brilliant. He smiled to himself and got back to his work. He was sure Sophia would go loud mouth again any minute about something.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:29 pm

"hey Kiba what you drawn i bet its the best in this whole class" Sophia smiled trying to look at his work.

Sakura screwed up her work she didnt like it so she started again.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Sakura's work rolled along the floor towards Kiba's desk. He picked it up.
"Actually, I think this is probably the best."
He said opening up the screwed up piece of paper.
Sophia looked at the name Sakura on the paper and look like she was going to kill someone.
Kiba swore he could have heard her muttering under her breathe.
"I just have to cool down..."
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Sakura was much more happier with her new drawing this time it was a snow wolf alongside a dragon that had ice for breath instead of fire.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Kiba slipped the drawing into his pocket and finished his piece. It was a man with black hair, that looked very similar to him, holding a candle like flame on his finger tip. Then the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm

"Now class before you go homework is to research the artist Elizabeth Blackadder" he teacher called and already the class was starting to pile out of the door.

Sakura was packing away her things picking up her books before she headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Kiba approached whilse she was still sitting packing away her books. He took out the drawing and flattened it out on the desk.
"You ruined a piece of art."
He said and winked at her as he walked out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Sakura looked back at her artwork sighing as she put it away between her books and then left.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:48 pm

By this time Kiba was on his way to the lunch hall. He wasn't that hungry so he just sat there with his friends Sasuke, who unfortunatly, was only in some of his classes.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Sophia sat opposite Kiba smiling she had no lunch at all she was on a diet "why did you stick up for that girl"

Sakura put her things away in her locker before she headed to the library.
Back to top Go down
Iceir Greyback
Admin
Admin
Iceir Greyback

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm

"I just don't think you should bully her being she isn't as popular as you."
Replied Kiba, not mentioning the fact that he kinda liked her.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 pm

"Come on she is in the schools singing club how sad is that, you agree with me Sasuke?" Sophia said turning to Sasuke.

"Hey Sakura" Ayame waved "come on the glee club is going to rehearse"

"I'm coming" Sakura smiled as she changed her direction for the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life (open)   School life (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School life (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next