Hogwarts Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Chronicles

We're back!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats that harry potter quote

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jayj
jayj

whats that harry potter quote Empty
PostSubject: whats that harry potter quote   whats that harry potter quote I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:49 pm

rules

in this game someone would start off with a quote from any of the harry potter books

for instance:

he felt Voldemort before he saw him. looking sideways, he stared unto the red eyes and was sure they would be the last thing he ever saw

the answer^ is in the 7th harry potter book when harry was fleeing voldemort to get to the safe house with hagrid and the motorbike

and people would have to guess what book that quote is from and what scene you are aloud to have clues as long as it isnt to obvious. who ever gets the quote right then its there turn to pick one out

have fun!
Back to top Go down
kivock
1st Year
1st Year

PostSubject: Re: whats that harry potter quote   whats that harry potter quote I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:14 am

Quote :
FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!' screamed Mrs Weasley. 'THERE WAS NO NEED – I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS – JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WAND OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!'
Back to top Go down
The Destroyer
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
The Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: whats that harry potter quote   whats that harry potter quote I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 am

order of the phoenix in the black house

"your just as sane as i am, i can see them too" luna lovegood
Back to top Go down
Isabelle
Young Wizard
Young Wizard
Isabelle

PostSubject: Re: whats that harry potter quote   whats that harry potter quote I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:22 am

Luna talking to Harry as they Harry discovered the Threstals.

Quote :
"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisur" - Severus Snape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats that harry potter quote   whats that harry potter quote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats that harry potter quote
Page 1 of 1